Vice President Mark Wilson-Dunn notched up his third big speaking event in a month as he took part in an interactive discussion at TVBEurope 2020 on June 28 2016, held at BAFTA’s West End premises.
The discussion covered a range of topics, including:
- Software-defined broadcasting
- Leveraging IT and Broadcast to build a future-proof, virtual video delivery roadmap
- The lessons that broadcasters can learn from telcos who’ve adopted Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- The use of SDN in the transition to IP
- Interoperability, investment and IPTV.