On 5 May 2021, we unveiled Vena, our new smart broadcast network. Designed to optimise and automate supply chains, Vena is set to transform the way the broadcasting industry works.
At the live launch event, hosted by The Gadget Show presenter Ortis Deley, we explored Vena’s features and benefits. And we heard from a panel of industry experts, as they discussed some of the most important trends in broadcasting - like the future of live TV and the ongoing role of consumer technology.
Our Vena launch event speakers
- Faisal Mahomed – Director of Media & Broadcast, BT
- Ian Newbury – Head of Portfolio, Media & Broadcast, BT
- Laura Tressler – Head of Sales, Media & Broadcast, BT
- Mark Harrison – CEO, The DPP
- Barry Flanigan – Chief Strategy Officer, Aurora Media Worldwide
- Bill Morris – Chief Operating Officer, EMG UK
- Helen Stevens – Operations Officer Content Supply & Distribution, ITV
- John Ellerton – Head of Futures, Media & Broadcast, BT
If you’d like to catch up with the Vena launch event or want to watch it again, check out the replay video below.